Your mood board says it all. But what about your nails? Although your wedding day manicure will likely take a backseat when deciding your beauty looks, it’s definitely one that should not be overlooked. Think about all of the things that you’ll be doing with your fingers on your wedding day — throwing your bouquet, holding your partner’s hands, wearing your new wedding band — the list goes on.
Get Exclusive Tips, Event Recaps, Insider Updates and More
- 10 Ways to Keep Your Wedding Flower Budget Under ControlSeptember 19, 2018
- 6 Bridal Skincare Tips You Have to FollowFebruary 20, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why Having a Wedding Planner is So Worth ItAugust 19, 2018
- Charlotte & Luke’s Happily Ever After WeddingMarch 19, 2019
- How To Pick Your Wedding Manicure LookDecember 14, 2017
- Just Engaged? Here’s what to do next…January 19, 2019